You will need an online placement exam
- The exam will take about an hour of uninterrupted time.
- You will need a paper and pen/pencil, and a quiet place to work.
- No calculators are allowed on the placement exam (though some problems have a built-in calculator that you may use).
Click here to log in
- You will use your URI Single Sign-On credentials to log in for the math placement exam. The login will be your official URI email address, and a password of your choosing.
- For help setting up your Single Sign-On, please visit https://its.uri.edu/getting-started-students for help from URI IT.